On July 6, 2010, the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (LFPDPPP) came into force, which aims to protect personal data in possession of individuals and regulate their legitimate, controlled and informed treatment, in order to guarantee privacy and the right to informational self-determination of individuals.
The foregoing generated that both the natural or legal persons that process personal data are obliged to carry out a series of legal, technical and physical measures aimed at the protection of said data, for this reason we offer the following services so that you or your company fully complies with the obligations established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals:
• Advice to individuals or legal entities on the protection of personal data.
• Training for your company staff in charge of processing personal data.
• Preparation of a Privacy Notice according to the characteristics of your professional or commercial activity if you are a natural person or according to the business activity of your company if you are a legal person.
• Preparation of a request for the exercise of ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition) for your professional activity or your company.
• Legal defense against verification visits or sanctions filed by the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data.